Perry Sesquicentennial Flower Show Rules
Sponsored by the Groovy Gardeners of Ralls Co. Master Gardeners
Flower show exhibits are open to any age AMATEUR competitors.
All exhibits must be fresh (not artificial) and have been grown by the exhibitor.
Entries should be checked in between 8:30 a.m. -10:00 a.m., Sat. Aug.6th, 2016 at Bill Trower Memorial Park in Perry, MO
4. An individual many have only 1 entry per category.
5. To better educate the public, please label your flower or plant with their common or scientific name if possible.
6. Judging will take place by noon on the day of event. The decision of the judges will be FINAL.
7. Ribbons/prizes will be awarded and announced Saturday afternoon.
8. Exhibits need to be picked up by 5:00 p.m.
9. The Flower show committee will exercise the utmost care to protect all exhibits, but they are NOT responsible for any loss or damage.